- Enid was very responsive and provided valuable insight into the sales process that enabled me to maximize the value out of my home. I was able to sell my home over the advertised price in one weekend!!!!
(Sold a Single Family home in Montville, NJ)
- Enid has been extremely helpful in making our first home purchasing experience going very smoothly. Her knowledge of the area (Montville, NJ) is absolutely impressive. She puts the buyer's interest at first, always providing honest and professional advice, with a touch a personal opinion. Available basically 24/7, texts/emails/calls, we couldn't have asked for a better agent! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
(Bought a Single Family home in Montville, NJ)
- Enid did what I expected of a real estate professional. She listened to us, understanding what we wanted in both the sale of our home and the purchase of our new home. Once she understood our wants and needs, she directed us to the right homes to look at and brought realistic buyers to our home. It was nice to not spend energy on meaningless offers since it is a stressful enough event in ones life. Throughout the entire process, we were kept up to date of the activity on our sale and we were able to find the right condo for our circumstances. Most impressive was the contract that was arranged for the purchase of our condo. It worked out perfect for both the seller and us. That is the way it should happen and it did.
(Bought a Single Family home and Sold a Condo in Montville, NJ)
- A pleasure to work with for the sale of our house. She helped us to stage the house for maximum price. From listing to closing, Enid was always available to guide us at any time. We lived in this house since 1979, and were really real estate novices. I would recommend Enid to anyone looking for a talented, caring agent.
(Sold a Single Family home in Montville, NJ)
- Enid was wonderful to work with. Friendly and knowledgeable. She got to know our tastes a bit and recommended houses and neighborhoods accordingly. She negotiated well and walked us through the process as we were relocating from out of state and unfamiliar with New Jersey's process. Enid went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations.
(Bought a Single Family home in Randolph, NJ)
- Enid is great! She is knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate! She is extremely bright and steered us in the right direction, and told us very open and honestly when she thought something was not right. She is someone I would highly recommend.
(Bought and sold a Single-Family home in 2017 in Boonton, NJ)
- Enid Davis is an extraordinary real estate agent and I would highly recommend her to friends and family. She's an outstanding listener and she took extra care to understand the unique needs of our family. Enid is as knowledgeable an agent as I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Enid's understanding of real estate market trends, awareness of local inventory, and impressive interpersonal skills make her an outstanding real estate professional. When it comes to responsiveness, Enid can't be beat. She is honest and loyal, and a natural problem solver. As a real estate professional, Enid Davis is truly outstanding.
(Sold a condo in Montville)
- Enid was a delight to deal with!! Very professional & knowledgeable!!! Between the ads, open house for the agents, & open house for future buyers, my home was in contract within 20 days...
(Sold a Townhouse home in 2017 in Montville, NJ)
- As a home buyer, I chose Enid Davis not only for her reputation, but also because I felt confident that she would guide me professionally and compassionately through the processes involved. And she did on all accounts. It was an easy transaction all the way through. The fact that she sold my house on the first day - at the brokers' open house - was testament to her capability to assess the market and market her product perfectly. I have told many friends and family that Enid Davis is the go-to agent in this community.
(Bought and sold a Townhouse home in Montville, NJ)
- We want to thank you so much for all the work you did to make our move to Mountain Lakes so successful. In all the moves we have made we always had the feeling we were alone. In this case we knew you were different from the start. The time you took to really introduce the town and drive us to see the surrounding area meant so much when we were so unfamiliar with Morris county. You got to know our family and understood right away what was important to each member of our family, even taking the time to introduce us to new neighbors. As we settled on the home we wanted we knew we had made an educated decision. What impressed us the most was your knowledge and comfort with the process and your relationships. You had a great recommendation for everything from home improvement to local veterinarians! After our move, you took the time to check on us and follow up on even the smallest things. Most of all you kept us calm when we needed it most and you cared. We will certainly recommend you to anyone in need of a real expert in the area.
(Bought a Single-Family Home in Mountain Lakes)